Rice salad, recipe step by step
A rice salad is a dish that could be called perfect, because with a single recipe can guarantee a balanced menu.
The recipe of rice salad that we are going to propose is just one of those that integrates the different types of food: we will have proteins of animal origin, with vegetables, and of course, with the rice grains for the carbohydrate group.
How to prepare rice salad
It is important that you choose a firm beef tomato. Avoid juicy tomatoes to the maximum, which are better for making sauces or soups (like our recipe for tomato soup). The difference is that you can cut your tomato of firm meat into pieces and mix it quietly, without soaking the salad with liquid. On the contrary, a juicy tomato will release a lot of liquid, which will change the consistency and flavor of your recipe.
Salad with rice step by step
Season with olive oil threads. Ready, you have your rice salad, balanced and healthy.
Other versions of the salad recipe with rice
Rice salad with surimi
This version of the rice salad is also a dish balanced. For this preparation, we are going to replace the sausages with surimi bars, and the zucchini for green olives. If you wish, at the time of dressing, you can add some herbs in spices, to give more flavor to your salad. You can also increase the amount of surimi bars, because it is an ingredient with a lighter taste than sausage.
Rice salad with smoked salmon
For this version, there is to replace the sausages and zucchini with 100 grams of smoked salmon.It can be pork ham or turkey breast.
A couple of tips for a memorable rice salad
- An important comment before finishing our note: remember that it is essential that the rice is well loose, for a rice salad with a perfect consistency. I know that I said this before, but I repeat it because it is fundamental for the success of this recipe.
- When choosing rice, they can work with a classic white rice, but also with basmati rice , Thai or bomb. In these cases, it is easier to obtain loose rice.
- If you are going to store your salad in the refrigerator, do not add the dressings before, but until the moment of serving.
If you liked this recipe, I also recommend others from our notes Comedera.com:
- The salad recipe with chickpeas and spinach, absolutely healthy.
- Our delicious list of tomato salads refreshing and perfect for these seasons of heat
- And our ideas of salads of healthy and nutritious spinach.