Recipes of soups and creams
Imagine a world where soups do not exist: people throw away the bones of chicken and meat without knowing the treasure inside, the water used to boil the vegetables has no value and they throw it away , the grandmothers never consented to their grandchildren with one of those epic recipes of soups and creams that we love and remember so much.
Would not it be a place where it would not be worth living? Good thing it is a mental exercise. The reality is that we have inherited great wisdom from our ancestors, and all those delicious recipes of soups and creams that we prepare have ancestral origins, and their preparation techniques, as well as their ingredients, have changed little over the years.
That's why we think it's a good idea to keep traditions and teach as many people as possible how to make good homemade soup.
At Comedera.Com We have several recipes that you might like.
Simple and delicious soups recipes
Salmorejo Cordobés: Another famous cold soup made with tomato. For many people it is richer than gazpacho. I say that they are 2 different things. Take egg and ham.
Aztec soup: the famous tortilla soup representative of Mexican gastronomy. It is made with avocado, tomatoes, tortillas, hot peppers and broth.
Soup Tarasca: it is similar to the Aztec soup mentioned above but with a big difference: it has beans.
Broth res: also known as puchero, it is made with meat and vegetables and is perfect for a weekend.
Soup minestrone: vegetables, noodles and beans. A delicious soup of Italian origin that never falls ill.
Onion soup: who does not know this soup recipe?Basically a chicken soup with coconut milk.
Portuguese green broth: Portuguese cuisine has several gastronomic gems, this is one of them.
Recipe of Chupe de Pollo: similar to suck Peruvian shrimp but in this case with chicken.
Recipes of easy and healthy creams
You can also try some of the delicious homemade creams we have published :
- The wonderful cream of carrots
- An unforgettable pumpkin cream
- The famous cream of corn with chicken served in Chinese restaurants.
- Cream of spinach: popeye was right, this cream is really nourishing.
- Cream of broccoli: food, simple and delicious.
- Cream of green asparagus: a powerful source of vitamin B12.
- Cream of mushrooms: a special cream for those days where the temperature gets cold.
- Easy zucchini cream: ideal for when you are on a diet.
- Cream of leeks: my favorite of the whole list, I'm a fan and if you prepare it you'll be too.
- Vegetable cream: that would be the queen of all the creams mentioned above.
- Cream of shrimp: delicious, ideal for special occasions.
After having prepared some of our soups recipes you can check all our easy cooking recipes to make a second dish that accompanies your soup selection.
If you are in a healthy plan you I recommend you check our vegetable recipes. Also, in that healthy wave, try our healthy desserts.